The Department of Communication is hiring two open rank positions, one in health and one in technology. LSI scholars are welcome to apply.
Communication and Technology — looking for innovative scholars investigating communication topics and challenges in areas such as:
• Digital inequalities in urban contexts
• Technological innovations in health and wellness
• Privacy, visibility, transparency, and governance
• Computational social science and network science
• Mediated interaction in organizational and interpersonal contexts
• Design and engagement with technology in everyday life
Communication and Health — interested in scholars whose work examines communication processes and structures that enhance individual and community health in areas such as:
• Individual, organizational, and policy health decision making
• Data, evidence-based practice, and self tracking
• Health literacy, patient engagement, and underserved populations
• Relational, family, and community health
• Well-being, resilience, and social organization
• Knowledge transfer, health systems integration, and translation science
• Community organizing, capacity-building, and health and social services delivery
For more details and to submit applications, visit https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/33125.
Active review of applications will begin on October 24, 2016, and the positions will remain open until filled. Please include a letter of application, CV, up to three representative publications, and names and contact information for three referees (no letters at this time).